No version tags in KF5 repos ?

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:11:06 UTC 2015

> Hi,
>
> the kde4 repos I know have git tags for all released versions, so I just
> tried to find out the changes in git repo kiconthemens between
> 5.10.0 and 5.11.0 but did not found the related git tag.

Hi Ralf,

There are tags v5.10.0 and v5.11.0 in the repo. You probably cloned it
a few months ago and now you need to run "git pull --tags" to fetch
the newly added tags.

Note that you won't see these tags in the linear "git log master"
because the tree branches off master right before tagging in order to
inject translation files into the tree. You can use an interactive Git
client to see the commit tree and understand what I'm talking about,
e.g. "tig --all", gitk or QGit.

--
Alexander Potashev