kdelibs4support does not contain any .po

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Sep 17 21:07:50 UTC 2014

El Dimecres, 17 de setembre de 2014, a les 22:53:35, David Faure va escriure:
> On Monday 15 September 2014 23:12:19 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Hi David, kf-ers
> >
> > I can't find any .po inside kdelibs4support tarball.
> >
> > David can you make sure the files get packaged and installed for the next
> > frameworks release?
>
> Indeed, they aren't picked up by make_rc_tag.sh because all other frameworks
> .po files are named ${repo}5.po or ${repo}5_*.po
>
> But the one for kdelibs4support is called kdelibs4support.po, no "5" suffix.
>
> Shall I add a special case for kdelibs4support to make_rc_tag.sh, or should
> we rename the .po files for consistency?

kdelibs4support5 is a weird name, no?

I'd go for special case maybe?

Also does this mean we are not shipping these either?

kcm_webshortcuts.pot -> kio
kshorturifilter.pot -> kio
kurifilter.pot -> kio
plasma_runner_example_homefiles.pot -> krunner <-- should this exist?

Cheers,
  Albert