kdelibs4support does not contain any .po

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Sep 17 20:53:35 UTC 2014

On Monday 15 September 2014 23:12:19 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi David, kf-ers
>
> I can't find any .po inside kdelibs4support tarball.
>
> David can you make sure the files get packaged and installed for the next
> frameworks release?

Indeed, they aren't picked up by make_rc_tag.sh because all other frameworks
.po files are named ${repo}5.po or ${repo}5_*.po

But the one for kdelibs4support is called kdelibs4support.po, no "5" suffix.

Shall I add a special case for kdelibs4support to make_rc_tag.sh, or should we
rename the .po files for consistency?

Working on KDE Frameworks 5