kconfigwidgets should install have kf5_entry.desktop

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Oct 1 21:08:30 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 01 October 2014 23:04:16 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> I find it very useful be able to do ./pack.sh kconfigwidgets and get the
> same  tarball that everyone would get if i do that

But do you mean "I" as Albert the release dude, or "I" as anyone?

In other words.... ./pack.sh gives the release dude the ability to get the
same tarball repeatedly. But it requires the right information in tags.git,
so if someone else does the same, they will be missing that file.

In practice, I doubt anyone else than the release dude ever runs pack.sh ...

Working on KDE Frameworks 5