Supporting MSVC2010 in ktexteditor framework

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:23:53 UTC 2014

El domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2014, Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at kde.org>
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> The topic of increasing the compiler versions we require might have been
> started for the specific issue one of the frameworks had, but I think it
> shouldn't have died out when the issue in question got patched.

The issue in question didn't yet get patched actually. I submitted proposed
patches on separate git branches, and reviewing them is part of this
discussion: if anyone thinks the patches I committed to the msvc2010 branch
of the ktexteditor repo aren't acceptable, that's another argument for
switching to 2012.

Should I submit to reviewboard?

--
Nicolás