Supporting MSVC2010 in ktexteditor framework

Nicolás Álvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:16:35 UTC 2014

> El 17/11/2014, a las 06:03, Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at kde.org> escribió:
>
>> On Monday, 17 November 2014 07:33:00 Kevin Ottens wrote:
>>> On Sunday 16 November 2014 18:01:04 Ivan Čukić wrote:
>>> - initializer lists
>> Unsupported on VS2012.
>
> Again, seems to be that CTP thingie, damn. (though, again, the initializer
> lists should also be tested - maybe they also work if the number of arguments
> is less than ...)

Apparently, MSVC2013 introduces initializer lists, but has such a serious bug (calling destructors twice in certain cases) that Qt pretends it doesn't support them and doesn't enable them in eg. containers, unless you have MSVC2013 Update 2 which fixes the bug. I'd expect the 2012 CTP to be similarly unusable wrt initializer lists.