Supporting MSVC2010 in ktexteditor framework

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Nov 17 10:33:02 UTC 2014

> Yeah, it looks like I've been looking at the CTP from November 2012 - for
> VS11 [1]. It would be awesome if somebody who has VS11 actually
> investigated this. Namely, the 11.0 proper should support variadics up to
> some number of arguments (yes, sounds really daft and hackish). If true, it
> would be able to cover more than a few use-cases I reckon.

I managed to ping someone to test this - it seems that the 'we support
variadic templates up to a predefined number of arguments' means that they
have a lot of fun macros that make their STL implementation behave like there
are variadics. They do not support typename... syntax.

Damn!

--
Cheerio,
Ivan