Frameworksintegration of QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory (was: add test for QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory / bug?)

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Tue Mar 18 20:11:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

getting an existing directory is still broken with current frameworks
integration. A call of:
  QString dir = QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory();
results in this image: http://wstaw.org/m/2014/03/18/plasma-desktopdF1903.png

Whereas what you actually want is this:
  http://wstaw.org/m/2014/03/18/plasma-desktopdI1903.png
(This was obtained with the KF5 version of: kdialog --getexistingdirectory ~

Would be cool, if someone with more knowledge in frameworks integration could
have a look here.

Greetings,
Dominik