KCoreAddons does not install most of its headers on my system

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Jun 18 23:32:46 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:56 PM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:

> On 19 June 2014 08:50, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:

> request

> hopefully
> >>
> >> Hm? The CI system is still configured to use the 'next' branch for
> CMake...
> >
> > Somehow I thought it was following the info from kdesrc-build include
> files.
> > OK, so I fixed the situation only for the developers. :-)
> >
> > How do we get the CI to use the release branch as well?
>
> By filing a ticket :)
> Then we can adjust the CMake job configuration and force a build to be
> made.
>
> Note though that I consider this a workaround for an upstream
> regression which we have detected.
> One of the reasons the CI system runs the next branch is to detect
> such regressions before they end up in a release and impact us.
>

> > Regards.
> > --
> > Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
> >
> > KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

Well, we need to make sure that we're using the cmake version that is
useful for KDE developers, not for cmake.

At the moment, the situation we are in is not acceptable where CI in
general is totally unreliable.Furthermore, it's quite unlikely that we'll
get to depend on 3.1 anytime soon, especially given that we're not
requiring 3.0.

Aleix