KCoreAddons does not install most of its headers on my system

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Jun 18 20:56:00 UTC 2014

On 19 June 2014 08:50, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 19 June 2014 08:21:30 Ben Cooksley wrote:

>> > Just pushed the change to depend on the release branch now. So hopefully
>> > we
>> > should be back to stable soon on the CI.
>>
>> Hm? The CI system is still configured to use the 'next' branch for CMake...
>
> Somehow I thought it was following the info from kdesrc-build include files.
> OK, so I fixed the situation only for the developers. :-)
>
> How do we get the CI to use the release branch as well?

By filing a ticket :)
Then we can adjust the CMake job configuration and force a build to be made.

Note though that I consider this a workaround for an upstream
regression which we have detected.
One of the reasons the CI system runs the next branch is to detect
such regressions before they end up in a release and impact us.

> Regards.
> --
> Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
>
> KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com