online kanban/todo list

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 17:53:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,
since it's time to schedule "what we want to do in the next release", and the
postit boards are so useful during sprints..
I was brought to attention of this thing (thanks Kevin, Aaron;):
http://kanboard.net/

it's very simple, very similar to trello, free software and could be ran on
KDE infrastructure (and yes, the lack of features is a very important feature
in this case, I wouldn't like to have to touch stuff like icescrum ever again
:p)

I wouldn't put this as "mandatory", but would be a very useful thing to have
for who wants to make good use of it

--
Marco Martin