Updated READMEs

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Jan 12 20:13:37 UTC 2014

I pushed updates to the READMEs, which complete the basic information with at
least initial content. Aurélien reviewed the changes. The format of the
REAMDEs is described in the Wiki [1].

One of the motivation behind these changes was to get all information ready to
be parsed for Inqlude, so that we can include all frameworks there, and don't
have to maintain the data twice.

For that I had to add two additional fields. One is a one-line summary at the
top of the file. The other one is the home page. For now I put the main page
on projects.kde.org for each framework there. We might want to use some more
welcoming page there in the future, though.

[1]:
https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/KF5.0_Release_Preparation/Necessary_Files