KTextEditor & Frameworks question

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Tue Jan 7 20:12:39 UTC 2014

> On Tuesday 07 January 2014 20:55:19 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > > * run astyle-kdelibs (requires some patching, so I can do it if you want)
> >
> > Sure, that would be nice.
>
> OK. Can you give a quick look at
> http://www.davidfaure.fr/2014/ktexteditor-astyled.diff
> and give me a green light?
> No need to check every line - just need an OK for the big switch from 2 to 4
> spaces and especially checking if it's ok to reindent test files for
> autotests... (see the very first one in the diff)
Yeah, 2 => 4, all right, wanted that anyway since long.
Only the autotests/input stuff should be best left untouched. That is no "source" in that case only
input for tests, and yeah, I guess they won't like that.

> > > * adjust kde-build-metadata
> >
> > I guess I can give that a try.
> > KTextEditor looks like tier4?
>
> No, tier3.
>
> It's a lib that provides API, not an integration plugin.
Hmm, but it installs a kpart, too, is that still ok?

> > Should I add a yaml file toplevel, too, containing that?
>
> Yes.
Ok

> > > * get the job set up on build.kde.org (Ben or Aurélien)
> > > * ensure green ;)
> > > * add to bugs.kde.org (d_ed: how?)
> > > * add to reviewboard.kde.org (sysadmin request I suppose)
> >
> > I guess I can request that more or less as sysadmin ticket together with
> > repo move?
>
> I guess too.
Ok, will do so after kde-build-metadata + yaml file is done (and your stuff is there)

Thanks
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com