KTextEditor & Frameworks question

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Jan 7 20:09:21 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 07 January 2014 20:55:19 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > * run astyle-kdelibs (requires some patching, so I can do it if you want)
>
> Sure, that would be nice.

OK. Can you give a quick look at
http://www.davidfaure.fr/2014/ktexteditor-astyled.diff
and give me a green light?
No need to check every line - just need an OK for the big switch from 2 to 4
spaces and especially checking if it's ok to reindent test files for
autotests... (see the very first one in the diff)

> > * adjust kde-build-metadata
>
> I guess I can give that a try.
> KTextEditor looks like tier4?

No, tier3.

It's a lib that provides API, not an integration plugin.

> Should I add a yaml file toplevel, too, containing that?

Yes.

> > * get the job set up on build.kde.org (Ben or Aurélien)
> > * ensure green ;)
> > * add to bugs.kde.org (d_ed: how?)
> > * add to reviewboard.kde.org (sysadmin request I suppose)
>
> I guess I can request that more or less as sysadmin ticket together with
> repo move?

I guess too.