[error] Snapshot for krunner extracted successfully, but failed to complete initrepo.sh

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Sun Feb 16 01:30:52 UTC 2014

On Sat, February 15, 2014 20:35:28 David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 13 February 2014 17:41:26 Michael Pyne wrote:
> > In the meantime I will fix kdesrc-build to fallback automatically to
> > git-clone  like it's supposed to.
>
> There's two cases:
>
> - snapshot exists, but is broken. This is the current case with krunner's
> snapshot:

The snapshot was definitely broken (and thanks for emailing Ben, I forgot),
but kdesrc-build was supposed to work in that case too. :)

It was supposed to delete the broken source directory and then fallback to
git-clone. Instead my recent change had deleted the source directory and then
thrown an exception to stop the update process for that module completely.

It should Do the Right Thing in either case now.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne