[error] Snapshot for krunner extracted successfully, but failed to complete initrepo.sh

Shivam Makkar amourphious1992 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 07:51:01 UTC 2014

Hi

I know I'm popping from no where ( that too on weekend ) but can you please
tell me why I'm getting this (http://i.imgur.com/bV2sDqS.jpg /
http://imgur.com/bV2sDqS)
dialog box whenever I run Kcmshell5 keyboard or any other kcm module.

I think the environment is set fine cause I'm able to run Kate inatalled by
the KF5 build.

hope I would get it fixed soon :)

Thanking you !

cheers !

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 7:00 AM, Michael Pyne <mpyne at kde.org> wrote:

> On Sat, February 15, 2014 20:35:28 David Faure wrote:
> > On Thursday 13 February 2014 17:41:26 Michael Pyne wrote:
> > > In the meantime I will fix kdesrc-build to fallback automatically to
> > > git-clone  like it's supposed to.
> >
> > There's two cases:
> >
> > - snapshot exists, but is broken. This is the current case with krunner's
> > snapshot:
>
> The snapshot was definitely broken (and thanks for emailing Ben, I forgot),
> but kdesrc-build was supposed to work in that case too. :)
>
> It was supposed to delete the broken source directory and then fallback to
> git-clone. Instead my recent change had deleted the source directory and
> then
> thrown an exception to stop the update process for that module completely.
>
> It should Do the Right Thing in either case now.
>
> Regards,
>  - Michael Pyne

Regards
Shivam Makkar