[error] Snapshot for krunner extracted successfully, but failed to complete initrepo.sh

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Sat Feb 15 01:14:35 UTC 2014

On Sat, February 15, 2014 04:22:39 Shivam Makkar wrote:
> Can you please tell me what is going wrong !
> I would really appreciate any sort of help ! :)
> Thanking you !

I'm not actually running 'frameworks' myself yet (ssh, don't tell the other
devs). So I'm not sure what the issue would be off-hand, other than that maybe
there's more modules to install? Maybe you didn't setup your "KDE 5 shell
environment" configuration with the right environment variables, paths, etc.?

If you've tried all that, then maybe you have to run 'kbuildsycoca5'? (which I
don't even know is still around in frameworks!).

Hopefully someone else has an idea.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne