KF5 Maintainers: Please get ready for release

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Tue Apr 29 13:16:08 UTC 2014

On 29/04/14 13:48, John Layt wrote:
> On 26 April 2014 23:32, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org
> <mailto:ervin at kde.org>> wrote:
>

>     John Layt:
>      - kunitconversion
>

> The only thing left is the move of KCurrencyCode back to
> kdelibs4support.  I've now done up patches, but I'm once again
> bamboozled by Reviewboard and post-review and feel like a total idiot.
> I should just be able to run "post-review" and it all works thanks to
> the .reviewboardrc file, right?  It creates the review OK but then
> complains about an error uploading the diff, and trying to use
> post-review to create a diff file says there are no diffs.  Can someone
> update http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Review_Board with the proper
> magic incantations required?

You are working on a separate branch as that wiki page suggests, right?
It wouldn't surpise me if using the --parent=master option from the
master branch gave you no changes.

I have my username, password and an option that sets --guess-fields in
my ~/.reviewboardrc, but otherwise just do "rbt post" (which is
equivalent to "post-review" in older version of RBTools).

Alex