KF5 Maintainers: Please get ready for release

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Tue Apr 29 12:48:23 UTC 2014

On 26 April 2014 23:32, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:

> John Layt:
>  - kunitconversion

The only thing left is the move of KCurrencyCode back to kdelibs4support.
I've now done up patches, but I'm once again bamboozled by Reviewboard and
post-review and feel like a total idiot.  I should just be able to run
"post-review" and it all works thanks to the .reviewboardrc file, right?
It creates the review OK but then complains about an error uploading the
diff, and trying to use post-review to create a diff file says there are no
diffs.  Can someone update
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Review_Boardwith the proper magic
incantations required?

Cheers!