KF5 Maintainers: Please get ready for release

John Layt john at layt.net
Tue Apr 29 13:35:00 UTC 2014

On 29 April 2014 14:16, Alex Merry <alex.merry at kde.org> wrote:

> You are working on a separate branch as that wiki page suggests, right?
> It wouldn't surpise me if using the --parent=master option from the
> master branch gave you no changes.

I've tried both from the local master branch and a feature branch tracking
origin/master, but no joy.  However, posting a review from my
kunitconversion repo works fine, so its something wrong in the
kdelibs4support repo only.

> I have my username, password and an option that sets --guess-fields in
> my ~/.reviewboardrc, but otherwise just do "rbt post" (which is
> equivalent to "post-review" in older version of RBTools).

Using "rbt post" has the same result, but at least has more verbose error
messages:

    One or more fields had errors (HTTP 400, API Error 105)
    path: error: unable to find 1db2612bdc625b7267d31ce773ecfdcddc6ae045
    fatal: git cat-file 1db2612bdc625b7267d31ce773ecfdcddc6ae045: bad file

So is something messed with my kdelibs4support copy, or do others get this
too?

Cheers!

John.