libmm-qt/libnm-qt as KF5

Lamarque Souza lamarque at kde.org
Tue Apr 8 22:51:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

 I understood that, I just do not know all the other things we need to do
to make NMQt/MMQt part of KF5. And yes, I agree in making NMQt/MMQt part of
KF5. The other doubt I still have is  where _kde_add_platform_definitions
is defined. By what I could figure out it is not in ECM, so something else
is needed to parse the CMakeLists.txt file in current NMQt's framework
branch.

As for my questioning about merging NMQt/MMQt into plasma-nm repo is
because every time I argue that we should make them usable for non-KDE
users arguments like this appears: "I would be really interested how many
distributions would have it [NMQt] without Plasma NM.". Now I am wondering
if I am the only one that still thinks NMQt/MMQt are useful for other
software besides Plasma NM.

Lamarque V. Souza

KDE's Network Management maintainer

http://planetkde.org/pt-br