Status of the KDE Runtime module splitting

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Mon Apr 7 17:08:03 UTC 2014

On 07/04/14 17:57, Aleix Pol wrote:
> - kioslaves, kioslaves-extra: I'm waiting to get the respositories, the
> sysadmin team seems to have some concerns. Discussing it at the moment
> (when the time zones let us).

Question: why two?  This means kioslaves split across three repos: kio,
kioslaves and kioslaves-extra.  I'd have thought that core ioslaves,
like file and http, should go in kio, and others in another repo (called
kioslaves or kioslaves-extra, it doesn't really matter).  In fact,
that's what I thought the decision was on this list (although I may have
missed something).

Alex