KMountPoint vs Solid

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Jul 11 07:43:22 UTC 2013

New issue when trying to move CopyJob to kiocore: it requires kdiskfreespaceinfo which requires KMountPoint.
Here's the code:

KDiskFreeSpaceInfo KDiskFreeSpaceInfo::freeSpaceInfo( const QString& path )
{
    KDiskFreeSpaceInfo info;

    // determine the mount point
    KMountPoint::Ptr mp = KMountPoint::currentMountPoints().findByPath( path );
    if (mp)
        info.d->mountPoint = mp->mountPoint();

Is this something Solid can help me with? How to I get the mount point for a given path?

If it can't help with that, then I could just move KMountPoint to kiocore too. But I'm asking first,
since I think Kévin wanted to kill it.