Let's get in release mode!

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Dec 16 17:17:59 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Monday 16 December 2013 15:16:42 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Do you want us to add ourselves as contacts in the table or do you plan to
> fill it later? If the former, I would assign myself to "Get the dependency
> graph generator script ready", "Have the frameworks on api.kde.org" (already
> did some work in that area last week,
> http://api.kde.org/frameworks/kdelibs-apidocs/ looks more complete now) and
> I'd like to help with "Reduce the KDE footprint in ECM as much as
> possible".

As usual, put your name next to it when you turn it into "in progress". I pre-
allocated a couple because I knew some discussion was going on (maybe I
shouldn't have).

> Regarding the split: what is going to happen to the frameworks branch of the
> kdelibs repository after the split? Is it going to be removed or is it
> going to stay there with the framework folders pointing to the framework
> repositories through git sub-modules? The work on the graph generator and
> api.kde.org will be different depending on what the branch becomes.

Consider it removed from the graph generator pov. Technically it'll stay but
will be frozen (no push allowed).

Cheers.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net