Let's get in release mode!

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Mon Dec 16 14:16:42 UTC 2013

Le samedi 14 décembre 2013 20:30:14 Kevin Ottens a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> Now we're really getting there! Epics and review board are clean, thanks to
> everyone who helped to get there. Now it's the time to go for the last push.
> For that I opened what will be the last epic for the 5.0 release:
> http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/KF5.0_Release_Preparation

Do you want us to add ourselves as contacts in the table or do you plan to
fill it later? If the former, I would assign myself to "Get the dependency
graph generator script ready", "Have the frameworks on api.kde.org" (already
did some work in that area last week, http://api.kde.org/frameworks/kdelibs-apidocs/ looks more complete now) and I'd like to help with "Reduce the KDE
footprint in ECM as much as possible".

Regarding the split: what is going to happen to the frameworks branch of the
kdelibs repository after the split? Is it going to be removed or is it going
to stay there with the framework folders pointing to the framework
repositories through git sub-modules? The work on the graph generator and
api.kde.org will be different depending on what the branch becomes.

Aurélien