DBusMenuQt5 cmake foo

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 05:25:32 UTC 2013

Hello,

As on my system.. When I run cmake, I get following messages which is
related to the dbusmenu-qt

[NEON5] bshah at kubuntu:~/kde-workspace/build$ neon5-cmake ..

[..]

-- Found PkgConfig: /usr/bin/pkg-config (found version "0.26")
-- Found DBusMenuQt:
/opt/project-neon5/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libdbusmenu-qt5.so (found
version "0.9.2")

[..]

 * Qt5Core
 * Qt5DBus

[..]

-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:

 * DBusMenuQt5

[..]

However I can not see any messages like,

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "DBusMenuQt5" with
  any of the following names:

    DBusMenuQt5Config.cmake
    dbusmenuqt5-config.cmake

on my system.