KLocale plans

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Nov 26 13:34:25 UTC 2012

On Sunday 25 November 2012 13:49:48 Chusslove Illich wrote:
> > [: David Faure :]
> > I think this should be QLibrary("kf5/ktranscript"), and ensuring the file
> > on disk is called ktranscript.so (no "lib" in front).
>
> I forgot to say I tried that too :)

OK I'm having the same problem with a plugin I just wrote, and I investigated
further, and QLibrary/QPluginLoader don't actually support relative paths.
I'm working on a patch for Qt5, but there are many complications....

For now you might want to iterate over QCoreApplication::libraryPaths() by
hand and try to load it (without suffix), and if that fails, keep iterating.