KLocale plans

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Tue Nov 27 11:33:59 UTC 2012

> [: David Faure :]
> For now you might want to iterate over QCoreApplication::libraryPaths() by
> hand and try to load it (without suffix), and if that fails, keep
> iterating.

I pushed this now, so kservice dependency is removed.

Instead of trying to load, I checked for existence of kf5/ktranscript.*
through library paths, using QDir::listEntries with filter. Now I wonder if
this may be slower (depending on number of plugins within kf5/
subdirectory...).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)