[kdelibs/frameworks-kcolors] /: Move khbox and kvbox from kdeui/widgets to staging/kwidgets/src/widgets

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:10:12 UTC 2012

On 12 March 2012 00:37, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:

> Indeed. Well, we could skip that, of course.
> And when you would rebase, your commit would become only that (the
> addition of
> kwidgets into kcolorwidgets/CMakelists.txt).

I don't understand how this can be done.,

> > In order kcolors to work I have to do a few more splitting.
> > The kcolors can be ready in 2-3 days If there is someone online
> > to help me a bit.
>
> I'll be online.
> I appreciate your optimism ;) But I'm not sure we'll need only 2-3 days,
> this
> seems to drag most of kdeui as dependency, so there are still many things
> solve. But I guess you're right: let's give it a try.

in the other thread I mention which files prevent the kcolors from compiling
successfully. It 3-4 files. So when the colors are ready we can merge them.
No?

> BTW for this stuff:
> kcolordialog.cpp:    kapp->installX11EventFilter(filter);
> feel free to comment it out for now, like this:
> #if 0 // Qt5 TODO: port to QWidget::nativeEvent
> This will require testing to be ported correctly.

Do you mean this?
s/kapp->installX11EventFilter(filter); / #if 0 // Qt5 TODO: port to
QWidget::nativeEvent

--
Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas (terietor)
KDE Developer