[kdelibs/frameworks-kcolors] /: Move khbox and kvbox from kdeui/widgets to staging/kwidgets/src/widgets

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Mar 11 22:37:24 UTC 2012

On Sunday 11 March 2012 19:00:31 Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think that it's not possible to merge my commit to frameworks.
>
> Go to frameworks-kcolors branch and look into this commit,
> d470e76948624257610bd7c583c442a542411093
>
> The commit also applies a change to kcolorwidgets.

Indeed. Well, we could skip that, of course.
And when you would rebase, your commit would become only that (the addition of
kwidgets into kcolorwidgets/CMakelists.txt).

> In order kcolors to work I have to do a few more splitting.
> The kcolors can be ready in 2-3 days If there is someone online
> to help me a bit.

I'll be online.
I appreciate your optimism ;) But I'm not sure we'll need only 2-3 days, this
seems to drag most of kdeui as dependency, so there are still many things to
solve. But I guess you're right: let's give it a try.

BTW for this stuff:
kcolordialog.cpp:    kapp->installX11EventFilter(filter);
feel free to comment it out for now, like this:
#if 0 // Qt5 TODO: port to QWidget::nativeEvent
This will require testing to be ported correctly.