[kdelibs/frameworks-kcolors] /: Move khbox and kvbox from kdeui/widgets to staging/kwidgets/src/widgets

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:00:31 UTC 2012

Hello,

I think that it's not possible to merge my commit to frameworks.

Go to frameworks-kcolors branch and look into this commit,
d470e76948624257610bd7c583c442a542411093

The commit also applies a change to kcolorwidgets.

In order kcolors to work I have to do a few more splitting.
The kcolors can be ready in 2-3 days If there is someone online
to help me a bit.

So, does it worth to do all this git things for a few days?

Regards,
Giorgos
--
Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas (terietor)