Porting KWidgets to Qt5

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:05:07 UTC 2012

Hm, previos message was rejected as spam:)

Ok, if KDE devs can live without tis signal, i can live too. However we
could just rename it to something less specific than 'newTabrequested" but
not confusing with doublClicked().

So, before i start other work with tabbar i would like to ask some
questions.
1) I can add property "autoHideTabBar" to hide it when tab count is equal
or less than 1. Is it needed? Should it be added to both QTabBar and
QTabWidget?
2) I can add property "switchTabsOnDrag" to allow automatically changing
tabs when user drags something over it. Is it needed?