KF5 Volunteer day 1: Done

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:49:32 UTC 2012

On 24 February 2012 00:34, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:

> So, I'll ask the obvious question since my worry was about people turned
> down
> disgusted. How did you feel with the tasks at hand?

Because I am no good with the build system stuff I am still struggling but
it was
also very interesting because I learn from it.
I believe that the tasks were as difficult as they should be, it was kind
of hard to
write by myself the new CMakeLists.txt but we had some good mentors. I
wasn't
turned down at all because every time that I needed help someone was there
to give me
an answer. :)

IMHO tasks like splitting are doable for newcomers. Pretty much
-we had to investigate the classes and split them according to the tier
policy
-do some git mv $foo
-and to create the CMakeLists.txt

cheers