KF5 current status

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:54:30 UTC 2011

Stephen Kelly wrote:

> Kevin Ottens wrote:
>
>> ;-)
>>>
>>> Hmm, I don't think I'll be able to do that before tomorrow evening.
>>
>> No worries, as I said it'd be ++awesome, but if you do it later no
>> problem. It just need to be done to give more visibility to the
>> community, but next week is fine as well.
>>

> I have updated the wiki page.
>
> Note that everybody needs to feel empowered to do that. There is no reason
> to wait for Alex to do it.

And, sorry, of course it is also about having the time to do it. You might
not have the time for wiki editing when sending an email. I don't mean to
imply responsibility to the one replying asking for it to be wikified.

I did get the impression personally when reading it though that it was about
empowerment, just as when Alex asked me to forward the email I sent here
instead of just forwarding it himself (no need now of course since Kevins
email to kcd).

Is that about not feeling empowered to do things like that? Is it something
cultural we should look into more?