KF5 current status

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:45:02 UTC 2011

Kevin Ottens wrote:

> ;-)
>>
>> Hmm, I don't think I'll be able to do that before tomorrow evening.
>
> No worries, as I said it'd be ++awesome, but if you do it later no
> problem. It just need to be done to give more visibility to the community,
> but next week is fine as well.

I have updated the wiki page.

Note that everybody needs to feel empowered to do that. There is no reason
to wait for Alex to do it.

I just copied the contents of his email and wikified it. Everyone should
feel like they can do that without waiting for someone else IMO. Take a
lesson from Nike and 'just do it', or take a lesson from Wikipedia and Be
Bold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Be_bold

If 'core' people are just asking each other to edit the wiki in emails
instead of 'just doing it', onlookers and 'new people' will think that's how
it should be done, and will avoid editing the wiki themselves.

Also note that I left all of the items in the 'Todo' state, even though some
might be 'in progress'. No need to reply and tell me that. It's a wiki -
just fix it :).

Thanks,

Steve.