Phase 2 commits

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 18:21:46 BST 2020

Hi Ralf,

ktoblzcheck help screen shows these error conditions

>         1: Validation algorithm is unknown/unimplemented
>          2: Account and bank do not match
>          3: No bank with given bank-id found
>
> which are not checked by the currently present "invalid" test checks.
>
> The present 'ktoblzcheck_invalid' checks only result (2) for german
> databases:
>
>     7: Bank: 'Hamburger Sparkasse' at 'Hamburg
>   ' (20050550)
>     7: Account: 1262693333
>     7: Result is: (2) ERROR: account and bank do not match
>
> which should be extended to cover all error conditions and languages.

Yeah, I agree with you. Although, since there are no validation algorithms
for NL and CH checkers,
only two can be implemented for them.

but how to specify another language without using the --file parameter.

> A possibility would be to add a <country-code> option  e.g.
>
> ktoblzcheck [--returncode] [--file=datafile] [<country-code>] <bank-id>
> <account-id>
>
> to run
>
> ktoblzcheck de 20050550 1262693334
>
> or
>
> ktoblzcheck nl "ABNA" "0417164300

I have added this feature, just forgot to update the usage message.
See:
https://sourceforge.net/u/prasun/ktoblzcheck-gsoc2020/ci/39e3d785ddbd18d9f6db52bd9b26ea5a897dee8a/

It can be run as:
ktoblzcheck DE 20050550 1262693334
or
ktoblzcheck 20050550 1262693334(for Germany)
ktoblzcheck NL ABNA 0417164300 (for Netherlands)
ktoblzcheck CH 00761 011623852957(for Switzerland)

I will update the message and add support for lowercase country code input.

PS: Good job so far

Thanks :)

Prasun