[Kde-finance-apps] Re: problem while committing

puneet goyal puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:42:00 CEST 2011

Thanks a lot Sir,
I was not checking out from the working copy which needed to be checked out
using svn+ssh protocol
I have uploaded 4 of the files in playground/office/alkimia/payment
I will be making other files which i think would be useful in the mean
while, please let me know where I should procede noe.
And even i was not able to use any test over these.

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at kde.org>wrote:

> Hello Puneet,
> did you add the *.kde.org lines to the ~/ssh/config file, so that svn
> uses your registered ssh key when connecting to svn?
> That should prompt you for your ssh passphrase when commiting (or
> before, if you are using sshagent.)
>
> Also, what URL did you use to checkout the working copy? You have to
> use the ssh+svn one.
>
> Don't worry, we all went through this at first. Consider yourself
> lucky that we are not using git yet. That will drive you nuts. :)

P.S. Now i am eagerly waiting to use gits.