[Kde-finance-apps] Re: problem while committing

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Jul 10 02:02:25 CEST 2011

Hello Puneet,
did you add the *.kde.org lines to the ~/ssh/config file, so that svn
uses your registered ssh key when connecting to svn?
That should prompt you for your ssh passphrase when commiting (or
before, if you are using sshagent.)

Also, what URL did you use to checkout the working copy? You have to
use the ssh+svn one.

Don't worry, we all went through this at first. Consider yourself
lucky that we are not using git yet. That will drive you nuts. :)

Regards,
Alvaro