[Kde-finance-apps] Talk at Akademy

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:31:40 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 16 juin 2010 21:10:13, Klaas Freitag a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> as you might remember i am giving a talk about the finance apps
> and the idea of Alkimia on sunday, july 4th. That is not much time
> any more.
Yes I remember, and thanks again for representing the group :)

> That is why I like to ask for help. Please provide me with a little
> of content about the applications we have in the group. I like to
> make a short intro about every app we have, but certainly I am
> depending on your input.
I prepared you a presentation (attached). In true "artistic" licence style, feel free to extract any information you need from it, transform or rework it at your liking :D.

I CC'd you in case the mailing list doesn't like the 1Mb attachment.