[Kde-finance-apps] Talk at Akademy

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Wed Jun 16 21:10:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

as you might remember i am giving a talk about the finance apps
and the idea of Alkimia on sunday, july 4th. That is not much time
any more.

That is why I like to ask for help. Please provide me with a little
of content about the applications we have in the group. I like to
make a short intro about every app we have, but certainly I am
depending on your input.

As well, I need your help about the status of Alkimia. I am seeing
happening a lot from the SOC activity, so I would like to report
about that.

Please note that I am on family vacation until june, 28th, and then
there is only one week left, so take this as a heads up :-)

Thanks,

klaas