[Kde-finance-apps] Presentation

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:13:27 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
> On Friday 22 January 2010 04:01:42 Fernando Vilas wrote:
>
>> I'm Fernando Vilas, in Texas, and I help out with the database backend of
>> KMyMoney.
>
> Within this series of introductions, I want to follow. My name's Thomas
> Baumgart and I am working on the KMyMoney project for the last 8 years.

Here's my introduction. I'm Cristian Oneţ, from Romania, and I've been
contributing to the development of KMyMoney for the last year. My main
contribution to KMyMoney development was on the KDE4 porting effort.

I'm not really familiar with accounting stuff. Most of of what I know
about accounting is what I've learned while using KMyMoney for the
last 3 years. So my contribution to bringing new ideas about managing
personal finances would approach zero, but I think I would be a great
help when it comes to implementing things.

I would say I have a good knowledge of C++ (I been developing using
C++ for the past 3 years) ans I also am a big fan of the Qt/KDE
libraries.

Regards,

Cristian