[Kde-finance-apps] Fwd: Re: Welcome

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Fri Jan 22 16:08:17 CET 2010

Forwarding to list, since the reply only came to me...

Subject: Re: [Kde-finance-apps] Welcome
Date: Friday 22 January 2010
From: Jay Woods <woodsjay at cox.net>
To: fvilas at iname.com

> On Thursday 21 January 2010 01:39:14 Thomas Baumgart wrote:
>
> [...]
>

> Maybe, we can get a quick statement from everybody who's here on
> the list. So far I counted three.

I have some ideas that would go into financial applications for
organizing forms, data storage directly into directory structures, using
multiple currencies to simulate inventory accounting (each part is a
separate money), and multiple lines of business as a group.

This set of packages makes a  nice test bed. You can expect
contributions back in documentation, debugging, and new features.

Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com