[Kde-finance-apps] Battle plan

Dupuis Arnaud a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Sat Jan 23 00:14:26 CET 2010

Hello !

Thanks to Alvaro who told me about this list, I just subscribed and ready for the fun.
So... The question I would like to ask is :  what is the plan ? Did I miss something important ?
Anyway I'm glad to be in touch with you all again, I hope this time we will succeed in whatever project we decide (I must say that I am still interested and more motivated than ever about the big finance library we once talked about).

And by the way, happy new year ;-)

--
DUPUIS Arnaud
http://www.infinityperl.org