[Kde-finance-apps] Presentation

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:56:56 CET 2010

2010/1/21 Thomas Richard <thomas.richard at proan.be>

> On Thursday 21 January 2010 18:19:54 Miguel Chavez Gamboa wrote:
> > Hello, my name is Miguel and I'm from Mexico.
> >
> > I'm the lemonPOS developer, it will be great to hear and participate in
> > financial related topics.
> > Currently I'm facing near-future invoice and tax related features, which
> > are somewhat different for each country... that's why im interesting in
> > knowing about this things in other countries and how to add support for
> > this in lemonPOS.
> >

> > Regards,
> > Miguel Chavez Gamboa.
>
> Hey all,
>
> I'm Thomas Richard and I'm currently working on Kraft together with Klaas.
> I've been on the team since a few months now and helped Klaas in porting Kraft
> to KDE/Qt 4.
>
> It's good to see this mailinglist. I think all the finance apps do have some
> shared functionality. The most important being (imo): generating nice and
> comprehensive reports. Also icons and probably other things could easily be
> shared as said before. I'm looking forward to work together with all of you.
>
> Greetings
> Thomas Richard

Let's go on with this :)

I'm Guillaume de Bure, from France, working on Skrooge with Stéphane
Mankowski (not sure if he's in the list yet, so CC'ed)

I'm really looking forward to getting things done within this group,
so kudos to Alvaro for putting it together.

I'm more or less out of computer at the moment, professional laptop is
being repaired, and so is my personal desktop, so please forgive me if
I do not answer right away...

Guillaume