[Kde-finance-apps] Presentation

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:00:29 CET 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Thomas Richard <thomas.richard at proan.be> wrote:
> On Thursday 21 January 2010 18:19:54 Miguel Chavez Gamboa wrote:

Good idea with the presentations.

I'm Alvaro Soliverez and I'm a developer of KMyMoney and currently
leading the effort to port it to KDE4.

Just to let you know, we have been working with Guillaume de Bure,
from Skrooge, on a standard set of icons. Our applications overlap
very much, so it makes a lot of sense. I have a spreadsheet sitting on
my desktop to review and move forward with the subject. I will forward
it to the list so everyone can chime in. Glossary is another area
where we can work toward common terms to present a more integrated
stack to our users. We have also setup a Techbase page to work on
this. http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KdeFinance

About other possibilities of integration, I see a lot of possibilities
in several areas. This list and a meeting sometime this spring will
help move forward with that too.

Plus, whatever comes up. Feel free to chime in.

Regards,
Alvaro