[Kde-finance-apps] Presentation

Thomas Richard thomas.richard at proan.be
Thu Jan 21 19:15:57 CET 2010

On Thursday 21 January 2010 18:19:54 Miguel Chavez Gamboa wrote:
> Hello, my name is Miguel and I'm from Mexico.
>
> I'm the lemonPOS developer, it will be great to hear and participate in
> financial related topics.
> Currently I'm facing near-future invoice and tax related features, which
> are somewhat different for each country... that's why im interesting in
> knowing about this things in other countries and how to add support for
> this in lemonPOS.
>

> Regards,
> Miguel Chavez Gamboa.

Hey all,

I'm Thomas Richard and I'm currently working on Kraft together with Klaas.
I've been on the team since a few months now and helped Klaas in porting Kraft
to KDE/Qt 4.

It's good to see this mailinglist. I think all the finance apps do have some
shared functionality. The most important being (imo): generating nice and
comprehensive reports. Also icons and probably other things could easily be
shared as said before. I'm looking forward to work together with all of you.

Greetings
Thomas Richard