[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Miguel Chavez Gamboa miguel at lemonpos.org
Tue Feb 2 02:57:48 CET 2010

Im conscious about the 80% from ev... I suppose they give it once you are
there or later... dont know really. So if its like i think, i need the 100%
to pay the flight-accomodation and then receive the 80% later, and thats the
problem.. I already have the other 20% in my savings..

Im going to wait and think what can i do.
The date its not a problem for me, but the later the better (more time to
get money).