[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:38:37 CET 2010

The KDE ev can cover 80% of the travel costs. If you can cover the
rest, and you can skip work or college for those days, then you could
make it.
Money is an issue for me too, being so far away.

And since we are in very different countries, we can always help with
our own experience in finance/business. I have worked both for local
and US finance companies, for what it's worth.

Regards,
Alvaro