[Kde-finance-apps] Talk Proposal for Akademy 2010

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Wed Apr 21 14:35:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

find attached a proposal for a talk on Akademy 2010. We have to
send it by friday which is kind of cool because we can discuss
it on friday before we actually send it.

My proposal is not very long because it is hard to write about
something which is not yet really there, where we for example
not have a proper name etc. (that said, I am not really happy
with "KDE Finance Stack"). Anyway, we will sort it out :)

I can do the talk as I will be on Akademy anyway but I am also
fine with Arnaud doing it or we do it together.

regards,

Klaas