[Kde-finance-apps] Talk Proposal for Akademy 2010

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Apr 21 21:49:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Wednesday 21 April 2010 Klaas Freitag wrote:

> Hi,
>
> find attached a proposal for a talk on Akademy 2010. We have to
> send it by friday which is kind of cool because we can discuss
> it on friday before we actually send it.

That's a good idea, and it leaves enough time for those who won't be able to
make it to the meeting for one reason or another. So, those folks should get
in gear to drop their 2 cents here on the list.  Please don't hide your
valuable input.

> My proposal is not very long because it is hard to write about
> something which is not yet really there, where we for example
> not have a proper name etc. (that said, I am not really happy
> with "KDE Finance Stack"). Anyway, we will sort it out :)
>
> I can do the talk as I will be on Akademy anyway but I am also
> fine with Arnaud doing it or we do it together.

Thomas Baumgart

Got Mole problems? Call Avogadro at 6.02 x 10^23.